“AFPI and Chhatradev rural municipality jointly managed Quarantine and isolation for COVID-19 patients inside the college premises”
The globe at this moment is dealing with the devastating pandemic of COVID-19. AFPI undertook the responsibility in tackling this pandemic at local level through the collaboration and coordination with Chhatradev Rural Municipality. AFPI allows its building to be used as a temporary quarantine and isolation site where about 30 PCR positive corona patients stayed for more than 2 months in isolation whereas all those suspected people were kept earlier as a quarantine site as per the accommodating capacity of the building( girls hostel). AFPI provided the site and helps in management whereas Chhatradev rural municipality beared all the expenses of test( rapid kit and PCR) , fooding and care, etc.The positive aspect was that, all the patients were recovered and no any single cases of death was recorded This was supposed to be one of the well managed quarantine and isolation from all over the district and whole province. The building isfumigated and disinfection was done after 15 days when all left that site and is again now normal to be operated as a hostel.
Sanitization of whole building
Under the supervision of principal Dr. Raju Bhusal, Sanitization of whole building is being done in two process
- School requested chhatradev rural municipality to sanitize the whole building for the safety procedures whereas sanization was done by two peoples and as per the information by those peoples the hostel was been badly affected on paintings (discolored by splitted ghutkas, bhola, etc. on walls)
- Therefore, Insitute is hiring two peoples to re sanitize the whole building in different stages to clean the hostel. The cleaning process is being done in toilets, surroundings of the hostel, fencing of the hostels, dugged holes in the surrounding to dispose the plastic materials is being cleaned up and is being conducted.
Tentative date to open the hostel after cleansing: 2 August 2020
Institute is overwhelmed to help local government i.e. Chattradev Rural Municipality in such pandemic
- Institute also wishes other peoples for speed recovery from Covid – 19
- Institute heartly appreciates the work of health workers, doctors
- Institute appreciates the staff members of A.F.P.I for coping up with the situation in such environment by doing daily activities
- Institute is always ready to help peoples in such panademic
Overall, AFPI undertook the responsibility in tackling this pandemic at local level through the collaboration and coordination with Chhatradev Rural Municipality.
Leave a Comment